We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.

We all could use our angels around us.  Verrocchio's Angel.
We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.
Your vision will become clear only
when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams;

who looks inside, awakes.


-Carl Gustav Jung

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Just when I thought it was safe to go near the water!

We have had quit a busy little life lately there is no doubt about that. With that being said why is it that as soon as you get yourself all picked up it feels like a right hook just came out of no where. It has been a while now since my m/c, most of the emotional junk put behind me I thought I was doing pretty good over here. Until I get here yesterday to work, open my email, and there is this wonderful email:

Hello All,

Just wanted to share some good news with you.....my husband and I are expecting our first child this May!!!! I'm done with the first tri-mester and everything looks good so far.....fingers crossed that it will continue this way!

Kindest Regards,


Now I know that this is a happy time for my friend here. And believe me when I say that I did want to feel happy for her. But reading this and her baby coming in May just hit a little close to home. I am getting past it now and I have congratulated her and I am trying to move on but frankly it has been on my mind most of the day yesterday and today.

What really stinks is that this came right as I was growing accustomed to the idea of not having more children. Now I start thinking of this little one again and that just isn’t good…..Okay so big sigh!

There now that I have that off my chest I feel better. My husband on the other hand is worried again. We had his work Christmas party last night and that was great to get out … especially during the week. I don’t remember the last time that we went out during the week. It isn’t worth it to me to feel tired all day at work.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving….more to come later!

M

1 comment:

imdesired said...

I hope you had a nice holiday! I know how the feelings go back and forth for TTC or not, especially when it happenes to someone else..
big hugs..
xoxo

Deal or No Deal?

Wish I were there!

Wish I were there!
Paradise