We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.

We all could use our angels around us.  Verrocchio's Angel.
We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.
Your vision will become clear only
when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams;

who looks inside, awakes.


-Carl Gustav Jung

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Great news!

Wish me luck! I have an interview at work for a position that I have been really interested in. So excited here!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

2 comments:

imdesired said...

Good luck, hon! I'll be crossing everything for you!!
xoxo

PatientlyWaitingMary said...

Thanks! I hate going up against other internal canidates, especially when I like most of them!!

I've been very curious where your levels are at this week.... hurry and post. The curiousity is killing the cat over here!! lol

M

Deal or No Deal?

Wish I were there!

Wish I were there!
Paradise