We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.

We all could use our angels around us.  Verrocchio's Angel.
We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.
Your vision will become clear only
when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams;

who looks inside, awakes.


-Carl Gustav Jung

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

HCG update

HCGs are down to 74. So I guess I should be pleased that they went down an entire 375 points but I'm not really. This still means more needles in the arm and having to wait in the waiting room at Metro and basically taking extra time out of my life to go get these stupid tests done.

I probably should wait about a week but I'm not going to. I am going to try to get this done again Friday and see where we are standing. I'm sure that it will be above the magic number of 5 but oh well. I'm not patient anymore.

Finally I'm over the majority of the cramping and contractions. Still have that pulling feeling on my right side every once in a while but I think that is probably the spot that the sac was trying to attach itself to so that has to be normal. I need to remember to discuss that with the nurse when she calls me back to discuss birth control.

Most of us living in these cold states have also been fighting off the wonderful colds that have gone around too. I've decided that I have been sick more than well in the past year which frankly I'm about done with. Now my husband and Jennifer have it. Uggg... I think maybe it is time to air out all the germs from our house. Open all the windows, wash all the bedding, and get everyone back on the mend. That is my new goal for November... GET WELL!!! Sounds simple enough but let's face it I'm the girl that has caught everything lately!!! Could be quite a task.

Okay so that's me for now... more to come later.

M

1 comment:

imdesired said...

Girl. You don't have to tell me how sick and tired of having your beta done every week. I tell you, if my beta is not zero tomorrow, I'm not going back. Seriously. I mean, it was 17 last week, and it's GOT to be near 5 at least. I'm so done with this it isn't even funny!!!!!
BIG HUGS!

Deal or No Deal?

Wish I were there!

Wish I were there!
Paradise