We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.

We all could use our angels around us.  Verrocchio's Angel.
We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.
Your vision will become clear only
when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams;

who looks inside, awakes.


-Carl Gustav Jung

Monday, November 5, 2007

What's Love Got to do with it? EVERYTHING!

So here is my question for the day, other than when your bleeding is over how can you tell if the cervix is closed? I see everywhere showing that once the bleeding stops that it is probably okay to begin relations with your man. Okay so are we referring to bleeding stopping or spotting stopping? There is a pretty big difference between the two in my book. For instance, bleeding stopped a few days ago but the spotting seems to go on forever and ever and ever. And I too can't stand the pads. Ick, Gross, Nasty, I'm over it already is what comes to mind when I think about that subject! My friend thinks that it is definitely not bleeding any longer since the color is so dark. I’m pretty much in agreement with her on that. Old blood is definitely different than new blood and most women can tell the difference right off the bat. And the spotting is sooooo light that it won’t be long before it is completely done. Actually I was starting to think that it was done but I believe that I shook things up there a bit…. You’ll understand that in a moment.

So as far as marital relations go I gave up on the waiting. My life has been on hold long enough and since I felt good enough I wasn’t about to wait even another day! Of course this came from drinking way too much during the games on Saturday (Michigan totally came out on top yet another year and DH is still hurting that his precious Spartans have another loss!!) So let me just say that while that may not have been the smartest thing to do it was the best thing for me and DH so that our relationship could once again FEEL like a relationship.

I figured that it must have been over 2 months since we did anything of that nature and it was a much needed night! With that being said physically I am very tender. Not really cramping or contractions or anything like that just a constant dull pain from the tenderness that comes with probably over doing it a bit too soon. We will give ourselves some healing time again and see where things go from there.

No regrets at all though and let me just say that since my husband and I began going through this it has been a very long process. We both needed the break and that was the best way to get some sense of normalcy back into our lives. I know that for some woman they wouldn’t be where we are right now but that is okay too. I got extremely emotional which I figure is pretty normal in this situation but I also believe that more than anything part of that was because I just missed my husband that much! I missed everything about us being normal.

Yes, I am being pretty kind huh? Maybe I should read this to him and then get tons of brownie points. What good are brownie points with him? Well I’ll think of something!!

Until later!

M

No comments:

Deal or No Deal?

Wish I were there!

Wish I were there!
Paradise