We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.

We all could use our angels around us.  Verrocchio's Angel.
We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.
Your vision will become clear only
when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams;

who looks inside, awakes.


-Carl Gustav Jung

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HCGs moving downward

HCG's came back at 425. Definetely moving down but a ways to go yet. I'm surprised that they don't automatically fall to zero as soon as you get the entire thing over with. Also spoke to the nurse who thinks that the contractions that are coming sporatically will go away completely once we are at zero. Maybe some tissue or clots still trying to move around in there. Doesn't that just sound like fun! NOT!!

Either way, Happy Halloween.

More to come later....

2 comments:

imdesired said...

It IS annoying how slow they go down! Geesh! I really wish it was faster than it is. I went in today for HOPEFULLY my last hcg!!!
One positive thing, I heard that with a natural m/c the levels go down much faster with a natural m/c vs. surgical or medical.
I bet you next week your level will be MUCH lower!
Hubby and I were talking today, HOW much time this has taken out of our life, and how long this has gone on for!
Geez! I found out I was pg on Aug 10th! That was almost THREE months ago, and yet - here I am.
Total PITA!
Wishing you a fast recovery!!!
Oh, and p.s I get those "Random" contractions too! Even NOW! Very far and few, but I still get a few of them. Though, they aren't painful.
xoxo

PatientlyWaitingMary said...

August 10th -- that is insane!! I know that we are really ready for this to be over and we didn't find out that we were pregnant unit the middle of September! That is such a long time I just can't imagine.

Not to mention that we haven't been intimate with eachother since about that same time frame. I asked him the other day if he missed me just to see if he was thinking along the same lines that I was, he replied with "more than ever I miss us having a normal life and just being able to go out and do things that don't involve this. Even just going for dinner together." Nice to know that I'm not the only one feeling that.

When I called the nurse she said that she wouldn't be concerned about the contractions unless my HCGs were down to zero. Hoping next week!!

xoxo right back at you!

M

Deal or No Deal?

Wish I were there!

Wish I were there!
Paradise