We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.

We all could use our angels around us.  Verrocchio's Angel.
We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.
Your vision will become clear only
when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams;

who looks inside, awakes.


-Carl Gustav Jung

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So I found this website today that showed all kinds of art work by Raphael Sirianni. He is an artist that I am not very familar with but I really fell in love with his work. Most of the paintings are of angels which I adore, but this one really struck me as something else, then I saw the name and I found it fitting that I post it here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.



By the way, the title of this painting is Recovery!!! How cool is that!!!





No comments:

Deal or No Deal?

Wish I were there!

Wish I were there!
Paradise