We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.

We all could use our angels around us.  Verrocchio's Angel.
We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.
Your vision will become clear only
when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams;

who looks inside, awakes.


-Carl Gustav Jung

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Still very weak

This is going to be an exciting week to say the least. Granted I am fighting off a cold, probably caught due to my system going through so much in the past week and being completely worn down, but I can't tell you how weak I'm feeling. I'm not bleeding to badly and the contractions seem to be completely over now thank the Lord. Either way, I'm just totally wiped out. I am quite curious how I'm going to get through this week let me tell ya! Especially since I was out of work all last week. Wish me luck.

For now I'm just planning on getting some good sleep tonight and starting fresh in the morning.

Until then!

M

No comments:

Deal or No Deal?

Wish I were there!

Wish I were there!
Paradise