We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.

We all could use our angels around us.  Verrocchio's Angel.
We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.
Your vision will become clear only
when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams;

who looks inside, awakes.


-Carl Gustav Jung

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quick update

So I have decided that this m/c is a mystery unto it's self. Over a week and I'm still getting these wonderful surprise contractions every now and then just popping up to keep me on my feet! Very fun.

Other than that nothing much in the bleeding or passing tissue area.

House is on now... more updates tomorrow!

M

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This blog is fascinating ... my wife has gone through the same thing, twice now. It's really a difficult thing to deal with. But it definitely makes you appreciate the kids you have.

PatientlyWaitingMary said...

Thanks! I have to say that I was really surprised the number of parents that have gone through it! It was such a great idea to use the blog as a way to vent and out of that came a new life for me... I love reading your blog, the crummy church signs, and many many more. Now I'm addicted!!

The Dorky Dad is totally my favorite... probably because my dad used to always call himself a Dork so I have a soft spot for all dorks!! And your writing is awesome! It is something that pretty much any parent can relate to. I made my husband suffer and read him a couple posts out loud, little did I know that he actually enjoyed it! He's a dork too! And we are both 80's dork on top of that .. right down to the music, mullets, and the members only jacket!!

I'll keep reading on...

M

Deal or No Deal?

Wish I were there!

Wish I were there!
Paradise