We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.

We all could use our angels around us.  Verrocchio's Angel.
We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.
Your vision will become clear only
when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams;

who looks inside, awakes.


-Carl Gustav Jung

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Perhaps there is more bad to come

I called the doctor since I'm still feeling contractions and they think that they might have to do a d&c anyway. I'm not happy with this at all but since I didn't feel that much tissue come out I'm also not that surprised. Here's me praying and hoping that that they are wrong! We should know more on Friday when we do the next blood tests. Big sigh....

1 comment:

imdesired said...

That's all they EVER want to do! I swear! It's just so much easier on them, when the natural m/c is easier on YOU!
I wouldn't do the d&c unless I Was at risk for infection, or 2 weeks later my hcg wasn't going down.
I'm sorry!

Deal or No Deal?

Wish I were there!

Wish I were there!
Paradise