We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.

We all could use our angels around us.  Verrocchio's Angel.
We all could use our angels around us. Verrocchio's Angel.
Your vision will become clear only
when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams;

who looks inside, awakes.


-Carl Gustav Jung

Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's here, I think

Well I'm totally wanting to say the f/u m/c... I really like that idea. Especially since I still have nothing.. No cramps, no blood, and nothing to show one way or the other that this is what is really happening to me. It sucks. No way around it. And now that my hormone level must be lowering I'm all over the board. One minute want to be all sweet and nice to everyone and then the next minute I'm crying or biting their heads off.

I just can't imagine this, going through it last time as a surprise was way better than this. My oldest daughter says that it was like I was given a prison sentence without knowing the time frame. Oh man does that about say it. Okay already have the bad news, as a matter of fact it really doesn't get much worse than that, and then you are playing the wait for the worst part to still show up. Now every time that I have a feeling at all in that lower region my mind if playing tricks on me, it is here, or oh that must be something. NOT!

With the weekend coming up I am getting more antsy too. How do I act at this point? Do I go out and have a drink with dinner? I still feel pregnant or at least a little bit so I don't feel right about that. Shoot, just taking cough medicine the other night was a joke. And I still felt guilty taking it... talk about holding onto false hope.

It is definitely going to be harder than what I thought at this point. At least mentally.
We're still hanging in there for now.

No comments:

Deal or No Deal?

Wish I were there!

Wish I were there!
Paradise